Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a 1987 540 Power in a very cool Carotene Orange. Has the original IBZ USA pickups and cosmo original Edge in excellent condition for a 20+ year old guitar. The finish is very good, with the exception of a small chip on the back edge near the lower strap button (see pic). This chip has been covered by flourescent orange paint pen - done before I got it. the neck is a nice thin Wizard with rosewood board with small dots.

Looking for $450 OBO shipped to CONUS with case or $25 cheaper with gigbag instead of hardshell case. Will happily ship overseas - please contact me for shipped quote.

If you have any questions please either PM me or email me at gpenguins AT earthink DOT net.

Thanks

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v655/gpenguins/Available/540P CO/?albumview=grid

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've had a few question on this, so I need to add the following info:

First, the nut pads, screws, and trem bar are all included - the pics are a little old and I didn't realize the pads weren't in them. The case is a 1987 Ibanez plywood case, which the guitar is sitting on.

Also, in the interest of honesty, I did remove one picture that was in the folder by mistake - it was of another 540P CO, I apologize for any confusion there. I'll try to get some updated pics here in the next day or so.

Thanks,
Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.