Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Black 1987 RG570 HSH for sale. In very good shape for it's age, really nice neck. I have more guitars than I need, downsizing my collection a bit. Asking $350/best offer. I also have a 87-89 760 (HSS) in Jewel Blue with what appears to be a reverse blue burst finish (original), with sharks teeth inlays, etc. (in background of these pics). Thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, sorry for the delay. For some reason, I cannot post attachments. I have uploaded my pictures to a gallery, if you can see that somehow. I am sorry, I just registered here... I am asking $450 for the 760. I have e-mailed the admin asking about posting pictures, hope to hear back soon. Thanks!

·
Banned
9,291 Posts
Hi, sorry for the delay. For some reason, I cannot post attachments. I have uploaded my pictures to a gallery, if you can see that somehow. I am sorry, I just registered here... I am asking $450 for the 760. I have e-mailed the admin asking about posting pictures, hope to hear back soon. Thanks!
You can't upload pics until you have 10 posts--that's what the problem is. It's right there in the site rules.
Mods--Sorry for the conversation in the classifieds, but just trying to help the OP figure it out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts