Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I hate to do this but I just bought a real expensive guitar so all other will have to go.

Here is my 1990 Universe MKR swirl, I am the second owner and I have had it for about two or three years now. The guitar is in good condition with minimal wear. There are two paint chips on the back of the guitar and a couple of small bumps on the back that do not break the clear coat. The neck plate has a slight discoloration on part of it and the tremolo has a little bit of wear through the black cosmo finish. All the original parts are on the guitar and nothing has been replaced. The guitar comes with the original case, green DiMarzio strap and a 1990 Ibanez catalog.

The guitar is being sold for $3000.00 obo. If the guitar sells for the asking price I will ship it 2nd day for free to the lower 48 states. If a different price is negotiated buyer will pay full shipping costs.

Sorry I can not take any trades at all unless you want to trade me a pile of cash for it.

Please email me at [email protected] for more pictures and info, I will do my best to answer all questions for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.