Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 We have all heard about and seen the pix of the jemini pedal, and have heard NAMM as a release date so its December and WHERE IS THE INFO DAMNIT!

2 Custom carvin Grill cloths where are they at!!!!!

I know these two companies need profits but come on!!!!!!!

I would rather send my ds1 to keeley and design two avatar cabs and save the money!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Information about the Jemini pedal will be released to the Admin of Jemsite very soon. About a week. Hang in there!!

Jay
Hoshino USA

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ikm very interested in the switch in the middle between the two sets of knobs, probably either a eq adjust or like a bright switch. Any one know for sure

·
Banned
2,459 Posts
Why wait. This pedal already freakin rules.

Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive Pedal
[VJH1]

Features:

* 2 channels contain almost any overdrive or distortion sound you could ever want.
* "Jekyll" channel sounds like the original TS808 and even uses the JRC4558 op-amp.
* "Hyde" channel goes from blues to metal and everything in between.
* EQ knob on Hyde changes from a flat EQ to a wild scooped mids sound, while the Sharp/Blunt switch allows you to get a very bright or more compressed sound.
* Combine the channels for hot blues, raging rock, or molten metal leads!

# Upgraded features:

* New Color!
* Thicker steel housing
* Improved Pure Tone buffer circuit
* Bass Boost switch for Jekyll channel
* Increased output volume for both channels
* Upgraded capacitors throughout pedal
* Upgraded Sharp/Blunt switch
* Upgraded packaging

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well there is always one every post way to take things literally, its not that i want to give money to any one. But im sure these company's know there is an over abundance of money to be spent this time of year and just when u spend it they release the new stuff so you have to spend more getting what u may have wanted in the first place. sure patience is good but i have ocd so waiting sucks lol!!!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well there is always one every post way to take things literally, its not that i want to give money to any one.. But im sure these company's know there is an over abundance of money to be spent this time of year and just when u spend it they release the new stuff so you have to spend more getting what u may have wanted in the first place. sure patience is good but i have ocd so waiting sucks lol!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts