Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,592 Posts
Any hopes for a REAL Destroyer? Set neck, full size body, flame top, abalone block inlays, Japanese made, etc...etc...

I need to get a hold of a scanner and upload some pics of my old Destroyer so I can show you guys what I whine about everytime an "Ibanez should reissue _______" thread starts.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Wow....I really hate those Giger guitars :lol:
I'm looking forward to the Herman Li sig and S Prestige though.

Is the white Iceman definitely being released?

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
ya reckon? Doesn't look Nu-metal to me. If it was it'd just be emo-black.

Guess you have to be a Geiger/Giger(which bloody way is it spelt, some books = Geiger, wiki = redirected to "Giger") art fan.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Wow....I really hate those Giger guitars :lol:
I'm looking forward to the Herman Li sig and S Prestige though.

Is the white Iceman definitely being released?
According to Ibanez....

"The IC400 is done. The ICT700 will be available in BK and WH. We will also offer the STM1WH, as Sam Totman's Signature model"

A pic of the ICT700 is in my "Please Expand the Iceman Series" Thread below...

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
2008 New Ibanez Guitars Coming Soon!!!

Ya big tease!!!

Since you started this thread, I hope you plan to come back and finish it :lol:

·
Ibanez endorsed
1,219 Posts
Well I cant wait to go to NAMM and see the new gear! :) PLUS I hear there will be a couple REALLY good shows including an anniversary show with Satriani for Ibanez (with the possibility of another awesome guitar player sitting in!)

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Have you got any specs together Rikk, for your LACS? I'm looking forward to seeing that thread started ;)

BTW- have fun at WNAMM and bring me back a t-shirt :)

I'll look for you in the crowd shots of the Joe/Paul show when the videos hit the airwaves.

·
Ibanez endorsed
1,219 Posts
My LACS model is on hold till after NAMM for a couple reasons. One, my A/R guy Rob is currently busier than a Girls gone Wild video guy at a Daytona Beach Spring Break event due to NAMM AND I am waiting to hear back on the price of what I have asked for. I get GREAT deals on stock Ibanez stuff but custom shop guitars are still pretty pricey. So I want to make sure I can afford what I am ordering! lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts