Ibanez JEM Forum banner

41 - 60 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
No more string retaining bars on the RG's.

However, I'm not interested in those so much. I think the ball bearing hinge things were the best thing about the ZR.

This, however, looks AWESOME.

Hope it comes out in the USA

·
Registered
402 Posts
Sweet. The new trem on the RG looks pretty nice to me and I would love to have one. I would definitely buy the white one if I could afford it.

·
Registered
597 Posts

However, I'm not interested in those so much. I think the ball bearing hinge things were the best thing about the ZR.

Considering there's a "sneak preview" for it on the Ibanez USA website, I'm guessing it is.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts

I think this is the pick of whats been shown so far, but I'm waiting to see the S with the quilted top that was in the MIJ S poster.

Either way, i'm definately gonna be the owner of a brand spanking new MIJ S as soon as they become available in Australia. :)

Rock on!

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
So the "plug" on the upper side of the base plate is an intonation tool? Interesting ;)

Definitely these are all moves in the right direction but won't hold me breath for locking studs to return or be re-engineered.

·
Registered
234 Posts
For me, this "plug" looks like a second hole for the trem-arm.

Japanese are the king of standardization and it looks like they designed a trem fitting both righty and lefty guitars.

41 - 60 of 100 Posts