Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone. I am looking to start a build, with an Ibanez style body, a Gotoh Floyd Rose, EMG/Semour Duncan pickups, and a 24 fret compound radius style neck. Anyone know where I could get a nice neck, with 24 stainless steel frets? Also. I need a body that can fit a 42mm block because of the Gotoh. Thanks. Would the RG570 body work for the Gotoh?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one can help me with this? I basically want to build a super RG Prestige. How good is the fret work on Warmoth guitar necks?

·
Registered
754 Posts
warmoth fret work is pretty decent and they do build some great necks. however, their 24 fret necks are really just 22 fret necks with a +2 fret hangover (aka the old pre aanj style of 24 fret necks). they don't do aanj and they will not build a neck that extends all the way under 24 frets.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
warmoth fret work is pretty decent and they do build some great necks. however, their 24 fret necks are really just 22 fret necks with a +2 fret hangover (aka the old pre aanj style of 24 fret necks). they don't do aanj and they will not build a neck that extends all the way under 24 frets.
Okay. So where should I go to get a 24 fret neck?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts