Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have been looking for the thread/pitch info for 2LE213K trem arm holder but cannot find anything. I have 1984 power rocker tremolo for which I cannot find parts and looking to see if 2LE213K holder from Lo-Pro will fit. Original one might be M9x1.0 (but not 100% sure)
Appreciate if anybody has this info

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So here is what I found so far - maybe this info will help somebody as the info is pretty scarce. Lo-Pro arm holder 2LE2-13K should fit in power rocker trem block. I am saying should as I don't have it but thanks to this site I learned about Red Bishop and bought Magik-Arm for Lo-Pro which did fit into power rocker.
Thread size/pitch must be M9x1.0 - local hardware store and Home Depot only had M8 and M10 in their thread size gauges and this one is something in between (must be 9 :)). I also read in some reviews for aftermarket arm holder sold on aliexpress that thread pitch is 1.0 mm.

Length of the thread (about 10 mm) on either Lo-Pro holder or Red Bishop holder will not allow to install a nut at the bottom of the block, but I guess some Loctite threadlocker should keep it in place. Besides I am not a heavy trem user anyway. The spring in the holder went it quite tight but I think it is good as it also will prevent arm holder from unscrewing.

Overall I am pretty happy that I got Red Bishop Magik-Arm as buying all these parts separately would have cost quite a bit more and the only color that's available from Ibanez is cosmic black. Chrome, gold, black have been discontinued. Red Bishop Magik-Arm looks and feels like a high-quality product.

Original arm holder
Watch Rectangle Clock Electric blue Wrist

Red Bishop arm holder in the Power Rocker trem
Office equipment Camera accessory Office supplies Audio equipment Electronic device

Material property Auto part Bumper Wood Macro photography

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Red bishop makes a great product. The developer used to work at Ibanez... With my eyes closed I can't tell the difference between the feel of my red bishop equipt edge or my other guitar which still has the stock arm. At least when it comes to bar thickness and angle... Glad to hear you managed to get everything to work! I've heard those power rocker bridges can be a pain to get parts for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts