Ibanez JEM Forum banner

4 Recently finished Swirls Pics

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Out Of This Swirled 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey all here are 4 of some of my latest swirls that have gone to be clear coated and are off to sunnier lands.

'This one is off to Germany

This Paw is an RG7620 that I had CNC for the lions claw and added the angled IJ it's staying in the UK.

This one is off over the pond to the US

I wanted to keep this one but sadly no.
This one is also in the UK at the mo

I have finished a load more and have a few very different one's coming out soon, so when they're done I hope to post a few pics for you guys and girls to have a look at, I hope you like them, cheers H.A.G.O ,PEACE.

al

See less See more
#3 ·
It's very eye of the beholder I guess, it's just odds that at some point I will do one that people will like and others will not.

Cheers UV-7-BK if you liked that one wait till you see a couple I just got done, they're very close to the vib of that first one and maybe a little of the last one thrown in.

#8 ·
This one is off over the pond to the US

I wanted to keep this one but sadly no.

I have finished a load more and have a few very different one's coming out soon, so when they're done I hope to post a few pics for you guys and girls to have a look at, I hope you like them, cheers H.A.G.O ,PEACE.

al
I'm trying to place where I've seen this before...

Oh yeah! It's MINE!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.