Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,310 Posts
They are supposed to be very good. Unfortunately I don't think I can write enough articles for Duncan to qualify for some of these!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
If I were to try any expensive pickup, it would be the Duncan RTM, which is the Warren DiMartini pickup that you need to order from their custom shop.

·
Registered
219 Posts
That piece of wood underneath the slug bobbin is genuine petrified AAA flame maple, hand selected and carved by gnomes that have time travelled from 10,000 BC. It reduces the amount of spliffing, making the pickups chime, sing and more burstier.

MPX

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
That piece of wood underneath the slug bobbin is genuine petrified AAA flame maple, hand selected and carved by gnomes that have time travelled from 10,000 BC. It reduces the amount of spliffing, making the pickups chime, sing and more burstier.

MPX
Maybe Billy Gibbons could use the help of those gnomes to help him finish his meteorite pickup. http://www.seymourduncan.com/blog/backstage-pass/an-interview-with-zz-tops-reverend-billy-gibbons/

"We obtained a chunk that fell to earth, large enough to cut a sliver for magnetizing in order for Seymour to fabricate a working model. It's outta-this-world…!"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts