Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,559 Posts
Not worth it, signatured guitars are a waste money unless you have a club where you can hang your guitar and say hey Mr vai autographed this for me ;) Just my opinion.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Yes it is worth it...!!! Has it got the case?

It's mint -the signature is irrelevant- and it's an original 777.

It's not cheap, but it's not unreasonably expensive. It's freaking MINT for cying out loud...

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Yes it is worth it...!!! Has it got the case?

It's mint -the signature is irrelevant- and it's an original 777.

It's not cheap, but it's not unreasonably expensive. It's freaking MINT for cying out loud...
I suppose you've got a point lol

Also it does have the original case, and he's throwing a original catalogue also which is apparently worth 50 to 60 quid

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
It's worth it. Of course it is!

EDIT: It's not mint! There's wear to the board and to the hardware.

·
Premium Member
3,422 Posts
It's really just a question of how much the signature is worth to YOU.

If i sold my BFP (with Vai's Signature) i wouldn't charge more for it becuase of the sig...it's just a little added bonus, IMO.

~K

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
will it be easy to remove the signature off the guitar without leaving any minor damage?. Too be honest the Vai signature means nothing to me, even tho i worship him, its just writing on a guitar, especially a lovely 777DY is not the best thing to do.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well, it's currently at £1000, so the £1300 buy it now price has gone. I suppose it now depends on how badly people want this guitar. I would be very suprised if it goes past £1100, then again people will pay anything for JEMS these days, even silly money.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
id rather play a guitar then have it hang from a wall just because it has a sig of steve vai. i wouldnt play it if it had a sig

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Does anyone know the value of that brochure he's throwing in??? didn't know anyone would pay 50 or 60quid for one, thats around 100 to 120 dollars

1 - 20 of 20 Posts