Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you guys know if the 7th heaven video still comes with new 7s, because im getting my new 7 soon ( either a 1527, 7321, or uv777, yet to decide) and i was wanting to see it, and if anyone has it can you tell me what happens in it and what it is like? thanks

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
I've got it. It's not available anymore. I don't think it ever came with any UV, but I might be wrong about that. It's a video, nothing much, but nice to have seen it. Some good playing on it too. :)

·
Registered
842 Posts
Tubarão Guitars said:
There's any chance to watch this vid?
They don't come to Brazil unafortunelly...
At least, i never saw anyone here.
You can see Steve´s part in this site! Go to downloads, but there is nothing really special on it.
I´ve the Petrucci´s part too downloaded from Emule. He plays a nice riff from a DT song with some taps on it.

·
Registered
300 Posts
vy100 said:
You can see Steve´s part in this site! Go to downloads, but there is nothing really special on it.
I´ve the Petrucci´s part too downloaded from Emule. He plays a nice riff from a DT song with some taps on it.
I've been wanting to see the whole thing, I've got steve's and John's part I downloaded from Emule also. But I would love to see the whole thing.

·
Registered
842 Posts
ibanezrocker61 said:
I've been wanting to see the whole thing, I've got steve's and John's part I downloaded from Emule also. But I would love to see the whole thing.
Anyways I think there aren´t any interesting players left. I don´t like Dino or Korn, so we haven´t missed anything.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
The jazzplayer on that tape is really inspiring, and IMO the best view on the sevens possibilities. Don't remember his name, how many could it be - Ibanez, seven strings, jazz?

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
I got mine back in '98 when I purchased my RG 7620. It's alright. I like that it shows alot of guitarists that are good with the 7. John Petrucci, Vai, Jerry Simms, Timmons, Dino, etc. I was not impressed with Korn or Wes Borland though. :)

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
The Euphor said:
The jazzplayer on that tape is really inspiring, and IMO the best view on the sevens possibilities. Don't remember his name, how many could it be - Ibanez, seven strings, jazz?
Jerry Simms. And yeah, very impressive with playing "The Flintstones" theme with a walking bass line and beautiful jazz chords. He had the best tone and I thought he was the most talented of them all on the vid. ;)

·
Super Moderator
9,731 Posts
I have it in avi, I think, but it's over 800 MEG. And though I know you don't want to hear it, it's just not that special. It's a classic "watch it once" kind of thing.
I have a cool Ratt video from 85 if you're interested, that's a much better watch and smaller, too :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah , i wish i had the whole vhs. i havent seen any of it though. i would ask for downloads but unitl i get a new cable for my fast computer i wont be able to watch any of it. anyone have the vhs that doesnt want it anymore? i'd be a taker :)

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Pearcy used to have a voice? I think that's debatable.

This coming from a geek who was in a "Ratt Club" in my freshman year in HS...

I have that video too. When Ozzy first popped up, I thought he was a really ugly chick!

Can't forget Tawny (Psychopath) Kitaen in the "Back For More" video. I guess she spread for a lot of hair bands, huh? That's her on "Out of the Cellar"'s cover too.

Back ON subject: Head and Munky suck on that video so dang hard. Their tone makes me want to slit my throat.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts