Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my Ibanez AR5000 LE from 81. Yes, you read correctly! Don't miss this opportunity! Only 56 made in the eighties. I'ts a jewell. Not the reedition, it's the original. Perfect condition. All works fine. Please, only serious buyers. If interested , please email me, I'll send the link to photos. mshemails yahoo com

bye

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am after the ar5000 with the vine inlays in the neck. Could not finmd LE in Ibanez archives. If this is the model I am interested. I played one back in 1981 however it was simply too expensive when I was so young. Call it mid life crisis, I loved playing it and have always wanted on. If it is still availabel plrease let me know the price for my consideration. I live in Australia.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have one mint condition original Ibanez AR5000 1981, For a right prize I consider selling this beauty... If you contact me I will send you facebook link so you can appreciate this guitar

It's in mint condition, never used outside only at home and always cleaned on regular intervals and kept in is case.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts