Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey there, I got this guitar second hand. I can't figure out what type of insert is in this stud post for the trem. It looks to me like a hex, but nothing seems to fit. I also have a '93 with a Lo Pro Edge and the allen key works for that but it looks much different...you can't really see the hex insert, its way down in there.


Is this some sort of replacement which uses a different tool, or is not the locking type? So confused...guitar seems original

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.