Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a '91 RG770DX. From what I can tell everything is original (the pups are F4/C3/F2). The strap buttons have been replaced with a dimarzio strap and lost the back cover. It is in nearly perfect condition minus a few tiny exceptions (all but 1 are pictured). The most noticeable cosmetic damage (if you can even call it noticeable) is the pickguard has a small crack right above the neck pup. There is one small ding on the front of the guitar near the strap button (it is not even as wide as the fret wire and is not noticable at all). There are also 3 tiny chips in the clearcoat under the pickguard screws. However, the chips are not in the paint just in the clearcoat. Either way, you can't see them if through the screws. The serial number on her is F157707.
She is a beautiful guitar and I wish I could keep her but I want to try a new guitar with a different sound.
I don't know if I will part with her but I wanted to get an idea of how much shes worth if I do decide to. She doesn't get played as much as she used to so why not let her go to a new home where she will get the attention she deserves? I would prefer to trade (Amps or LP style guitars preferred) but may consider cash if the price looks nice.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I think he is only trying to get an estimate of how much he should ask for it.

Im interested to know what they go for. I have the same one in lazer blue. As a matter of fact its only a few hundred off from yours in the serial number.

Years ago I put a fernandez sustainer in it.....really wish I didnt do that. I wonder if that will kill the value

1 - 11 of 11 Posts