Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
73 Posts
no offence, but i dont think anyone should call guitars their "friends", lol, it seems a bit freaky and nerdy :p

nevertheless, you have AMAZING guitars, **** man, im drooling, i dont even have one ibanez and here you are with all these awesome axes.

nice collection dude, probably the best i have seen!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a perfect relationship with my guitars....there are always exactly where I leave them....they are always ready when i need them.....they never complain and they do exactly what I tell them to without an attitude........LMAO. I'll try to remember my cam when I go home tomorrow and I'll get the rest of them.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I use the 8527 and the 1527 as my players...the 1527 has an RG7CT neck on it which I really like alot. I hope you had Rich set that up for you...cause if he did you will be blown away by his skills.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If he didn't ship it yet...........pay the $250....he is the master at setting up Ibanez guitars. Here are three more and then the rest are at my house...I'm at my girls house now.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.