Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
73 Posts
no offence, but i dont think anyone should call guitars their "friends", lol, it seems a bit freaky and nerdy :p

nevertheless, you have AMAZING guitars, **** man, im drooling, i dont even have one ibanez and here you are with all these awesome axes.

nice collection dude, probably the best i have seen!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Thanks................That is so Schweeeeeeeeeettt!! :mrgreen:

Hair Bobble (fastener) for String Dampener too ;)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a perfect relationship with my guitars....there are always exactly where I leave them....they are always ready when i need them.....they never complain and they do exactly what I tell them to without an attitude........LMAO. I'll try to remember my cam when I go home tomorrow and I'll get the rest of them.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Very nice taste in guitars bro! there all good from what i can see here!- i luv Liggys guitars to- he has some fine guitars,-
(I luv guitars!)

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Also just purchased a 8527DBK from Rich, can't wait to get it.
How does it compare to your other 7's?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I use the 8527 and the 1527 as my players...the 1527 has an RG7CT neck on it which I really like alot. I hope you had Rich set that up for you...cause if he did you will be blown away by his skills.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
fishhead785 said:
I hope you had Rich set that up for you...cause if he did you will be blown away by his skills.
Not this time, brought it as it was, was tempted, but would have added another $250 to the final price.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If he didn't ship it yet...........pay the $250....he is the master at setting up Ibanez guitars. Here are three more and then the rest are at my house...I'm at my girls house now.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Very nice :D

I've brought guitars from Rich before and know how good his set-ups are ;) The fret jobs are just awesome.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts