Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A minor on the Carvin Jason Becker. Legacy3 amp..

Hi ya Jemsite,
Here is another A minor progression played on my Carvin custom Jason Becker Signature model JB200SC. Going thro the mighty Legacy3 amp and cabinet. Boss gt100 for some delay...
Enjoy folks and plz thumbs up and subscribe to my youtube channel if you like the video.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Hello again Rab, amazing playing as always, thank you very much for sharing your work with us here, it's truly inspirational. Just back from a trip and delighted to have another Rab track to listen to. Does that JB play as good as it looks? It's on my list, but I'd be risking divorce or castration if I bought it at the moment. Well done and keep the tracks coming, always appreciated and it gives the rest of us a benchmark to aspire to.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello again Rab, amazing playing as always, thank you very much for sharing your work with us here, it's truly inspirational. Just back from a trip and delighted to have another Rab track to listen to. Does that JB play as good as it looks? It's on my list, but I'd be risking divorce or castration if I bought it at the moment. Well done and keep the tracks coming, always appreciated and it gives the rest of us a benchmark to aspire to.
Thank you for the kind words and your support.
The JB does play good as it looks. A guitar is all about the neck and the JB delivers. And most importantly its the only signature instrument were some of the funds goes for a good cause.The Jason Becker ALS foundation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts