Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Its more than okay. Its very good. Its the store for IbanezRegister. Jerry is a cool guy, and knows his stuff too. I have bought various bits from him in the past. He used to come on these boards quite often actually, but hasnt been recently.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I emailed that fella and he seemed pretty sincere.

Hi,
Many thanks for your enquiry,
We have just one of the RG2620QMSP's in stock.
They are new and only have been on display in our store in Portsmouth. Insured secure shipping will be £89, however this is offset somewhat by the price of the guitar which I have just reduced to £669 so the shipping is essentially just £59 A total of £758.00 which can be paid by either direct bank transfer from your bank to ours (very secure, but your bank may make a small charge for the service). Or by credit card (or merchant bank requires all payments over £500 not originating in the UK to show us a copy (scan or photograph) of the front and back of the card and proof of address) I understand this is a pain, but it is as an attempt to help in the fight against credit card fraud and in not way a personal slight against any individual. We only have the SP (Sapphire Blue) one in stock, we have sold out of the Transparent Dark Brown. If I can be of any further assistance, please just let me know. Best regards,
Jerry,
Webmaster
The Ibanez Register
& The Ibanez Store

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.