Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale: ADA MP-1 - Modded

Description & Condition: MP-1 with Mod 4 MkII, Noise Mod, and Battery Mod in very good condition. See www.adadepot.com for more info on the mods. This one has Version 2.00 firmware and does have the output level switch on top. Sounds great and the noise mod really helps. I got it with the Mod 4, went through and cleaned up the person's work that did it, and added the other 2 mods. Front panel looks great, top and bottom have some rack marks.

The only downer about this one is that a previous owner stripped most of the the screws that hold the top and bottom covers on. Enough screws stay in to hold it together, it's been in my rack fine. I've been meaning to retap the holes for larger screws but haven't gotten to it yet.

Asking Price: $200 shipped in the lower 48 US, I'll be out of town from 6/30 - 7/6 so if you want it sooner, let me know quick!

My Location: Erie, CO

Terms of Sale/Purchase: Paypal preferred, MOs and Checks okay.

Other Information:

·
Registered
119 Posts
To all interested, I am doing this same mod to my ADA and from what I have read it is awesome, people compare it to a Marshall JCM800 2203. 200$ is a steal, especially with all the mods done to the one he's selling.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Forgot to mention, the tubes are GT 12AX7s, the one in the first position is a 12AX7M, one of the GT Mullard reissues.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.