Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

Long time, no see! I don't post much anymore, and here is one of the reasons why.

I have the most ANNOYING adds that pop up on this site. Today it's a Kia add. Anyway, I use an iPhone 4S (with the last operating system. iOS 6.blahblahblah) and these adds will not go away. If I hit the X, I'm just taken straight to the add website. With no option to back out, thus requiring me to reload Jemsite. Not the worst issue on the planet, but annoying for sure.

The adds also stay in place when I scroll. Meaning that if I have the "Other Ibanez Guitars" link at the bottom of the screen (covered by the add) and I move it to the middle of my screen, it will stay over the link for its own determined amount of time. And I really seem to hit it often because of this. It just pops around wherever it pleases.

So is there anything I can do about this or is this just one of those things I have to live with?

Thanks guys!
- Damien

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That fixed it. Thanks Phantom!

Also, I can't download the iOS 7 unless I delete literally everything I have on my phone. Words can't describe just how fu*ked up this phone it.

·
Premium Member
11,482 Posts
good to hear it's fixed (and that Apple products are no improved in terms of still being mega restricted & gimped). Haha almost kidding...glen

1 - 6 of 6 Posts