Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there! Over the time iv been playing guitar i have become rather fanatical about setting up guitars and making everything about them perfect.

After learning the tricks of the trade myself i have come to be rather resentful of the huge prices that come with having a guitar set up and intonated etc etc.

Therefore as a favour to other ibanez owners i wanted to make people on the forum aware that i would be more than happy to help set up anybodys guitar who is local (ish) to myself for very cheap.

Where abouts on this forum might it be good and effective to post something like this to make the most people possible aware?? Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer!!

·
Banned
9,291 Posts
Hey there! Over the time iv been playing guitar i have become rather fanatical about setting up guitars and making everything about them perfect.

After learning the tricks of the trade myself i have come to be rather resentful of the huge prices that come with having a guitar set up and intonated etc etc.

Therefore as a favour to other ibanez owners i wanted to make people on the forum aware that i would be more than happy to help set up anybodys guitar who is local (ish) to myself for very cheap.

Where abouts on this forum might it be good and effective to post something like this to make the most people possible aware?? Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer!!
You'd have to discuss it with Jemsite admin, as this seems to fall under a vendor (of services) situation.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gotcha i had a feeling this could be the case! Its why i thought id best check first, id hate to become an Ibanez criminal!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts