Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So all i am waiting on are 2 white Hums, Gurj has white knob set and s/coil cover, But this is how it is so far :)

It has a soft v profile neck, and is by far and away the most comfortable ibanez i have EVER played, ask Rich how sweet this neck is ;) i say it about every guitar i have owned, But i will never sell,trade or get shot of this Master, Pickups are DiMarzio Air Zone neck, and Breed Bridge, s/coil is an Evo :) was toying with the idea of adding pink pickups and pink knob set, but thing the white will look classy !

Comments :)

Rob

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Nice looking at it again :) Almost nice as playing the damn thing.
BTW, actually sold the white s/cover to bammbamm, but not to worry I'll get another before I see you next. Still got the white knobs though bro ;)

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
For some strange reason the finish reminds me the of fiinishes on some of the Caparison guitars (Horus, Tat, Dellinger)

Looks good though. Can't wait to see it with the new parts.

How did you fix the hole?

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
buddroyce said:
For some strange reason the finish reminds me the of fiinishes on some of the Caparison guitars (Horus, Tat, Dellinger)

Looks good though. Can't wait to see it with the new parts.

How did you fix the hole?
Magic :) seriously, just added a sliver of wood underneath and used wood filler, then re-finished the surrounding area and voila :)

Rob

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.