Ibanez JEM Forum banner

An interesting Guitar Idol entry, make sure you check it out!

1K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  rob777vdy 
#1 ·
Hello everybody!

This is my guitar idol entry:

http://www.guitaridol.tv/node/1455

Please vote for me if you like my song.

...i know it's not an Ibanez, but just try to ignore that and listen to the song ;)

Thanks!

God bless you!

#4 ·
thanks!

but it really was the first song... recently i started to record some of my ideas and this was the first one that was completed as a song. and before that i really had no interest in making my own music, i don't know why. but i'm glad that you liked this one.

#5 ·
i do like the psuedo build up at the end however i think the song would be much more well recieved if it was maybe 30 seconds shorter. i say this because after you ran/run out of motifs the listener just forgets what they are hearing if nothing is grabbing their attention though. nice work though.

#12 ·
Thanks!
Well, it's a Guitar Idol song, so it was supposed to have as much crap as possible, cause unfortunately, many people are still too impressed with arpeggios, fast alternate picking and other stuff... music is somewhere else, so I had to make a compromise, eventhough there's waay too much real soloing even for me, but still, it's a Guitar Idol song...

...if this truly is ur first song I think you've done a great job.
It is, it is, it is, it is, it is!!!!!!
It really is, honestly...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.