Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just read it. Thats a heck of a lot of celebrities this year. She was a good actress. Loved her in Sin City.

and lets not forget King of the Hill!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i really question how a 32 year old can die of natural causes, but yes i heard it was cardiac arrest.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I've read that she had type 2 diabetes, and was very ill before she died.

Police statements say there were no illegal drugs in her house, but then again, prescription medication ****tails can be just as bad, if not worse. It sounds like she pulled a Heath Ledger to me.

R.I.P.

·
Registered
695 Posts
This is a total bummer. I rather enjoyed her work in movies and King of the Hill. Always sad when someone dies in the prime of their life.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Yeah, I was pretty surprised to hear this. Yet another sad story.

I heard someone on TV who knows a lot about the "ins and outs" of Hollywood say that she had gone through rough times in her personal life and that she had difficulty coping with the stress of her professional life. Which are things which obviously played a big part in this outcome.

·
Super Moderator
9,713 Posts
She was hollywood skinny, and im sure she wasn't a stranger to Coke !!
I heard her say a while ago she didn't do drugs and couldn't if she wanted to, as a single Sudafed had almost put her into "cardiac arrest". I thought that was odd when I heard that's what she died from. My old band's keyboard player had triple bypass surgery when he was 39, so sometimes bad tickers just run in your family; not much you can do about that I suppose.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts