Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
🤣🤣🤣 oh man that's hilarious. You only live once! And you can't take money with ya. That's got to hurt the wallet though. I hope where ever you bought them gave you a nice discount, because that's quite a purchase. I still love the green one though, I bet it's even more awesome in person.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Lovely trio. I'm really starting to like the colored vine of trees on these 3 models. Bonus points for the carpet. HNGsD!

·
Vendor
26,327 Posts
I think you took a few puffs yourself 8O

If you're going to setup a great picture like that, at least get the original LNG straight :lol:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Continue down the Rabbit Hole...there are still 2 Infinity Stones...I mean PIA's left to collect. ;)
Actually already have an order in for the Onyx Black. I've got my eye on a few different examples of SLW currently available. Does anyone know if SLW is going to be a regular production model? If so, I won't be in too big of a hurry.

·
Vendor
26,327 Posts
I just got the best SLW I've had yet, but IMO it's the new VWH. I think it stays forever.

·
Vendor
26,327 Posts
I think I answered the question in the statement?

SLW is on it's second year. It was regular production last year, it's regular production this year. I can't guarantee the future but

IMO it's the new VWH. I think it stays forever.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think I answered the question in the statement?

SLW is on it's second year. It was regular production last year, it's regular production this year. I can't guarantee the future but
Sorry, read that wrong. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts