Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Andy Timmons

4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Joel Lyndgohrd 
#1 ·
Does anyone have any idea of how to come across any of this great man's work? I can't seem to find anything on the net that is actually accurate, and there doesn't seem to be a published Tab book. Any ideas anyone? :roll:

#3 ·
Hey man , there are a *few* tabs available to buy on his website which were transcribed by a guy i know , but they arent his best songs imo... mysongbook.com has groove or die which is pretty decent , but thats all i know of... oh yeah , and powertabs.net has super 70s but that sux :roll: its a shame , andy is my all time favourite player :( , and i cant play much of his stuff cause i haven't got any transcriptions , so im forced to use my ear... which sucks too :D , I actually asked jemsites own ricky garcia to ask him if he had any plans of bringing out tabs in the future , but he basically said no :( , there was one rumour i heard... that andy asks websites to take his tabs down when they get put up for some reason , but im not sure about that , anyway man , keep on rocking and listening to andy
Peace

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.