Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Angel Vivaldi's new EP's

7K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Drew 
#1 ·
I hardly ever post on this site because I figure I really don't have anything important to say. But....

I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with Angel Vivaldi. He's an instrumental guitarist(he's also an Ibanez artist). A year (or two?) ago he did some videos for Ibanez for the new (then) Ibanez Premium line. He has a few CD's out already.

I read on another site/forum that Angel is making two new EP's - one is more metal instrumentals like he has been doing and the other is acoustic/mellow music. But he is going the route that I've seen more artists doing nowadays & requesting people to donate money (in exchange for music-related stuff) so he can pay for the studio time & whatnot. I donated to the Keith Merrow/Jeff Loomis project (they're doing the same sort of donation thingy). I've seen others doing this but can't remember their names off the top of my head.

I'm hoping that posting something like this doesn't violate the rules of the forum. I read them but wasn't sure. I do have a link to his direct donation site but was afraid THAT was against the rules so I didn't post it. I can if it's allowed.

By the way, I don't know Angel personally. I found out about him through other forums and the Ibanez videos & from there bought his CD's/mp3's. I just like his music a lot & want to help him get more music out for me to listen to.

Here's the two video's he did for Ibanez:

See less See more
#3 ·
Just bumping this thread. Angel's fundraiser-thing is almost done (4 days left). Just want to thank people who have contributed.

As I said before I don't know Angel personally - just know his music & I like it & I want to help him get more out there, if I can. From being on several forums I do know people who join up simply to spam a band or artist but that isn't me (you can tell from my join date).

I joined this site because of my love of Steve Vai's music and JEM's (don't have one but do have a Universe). For the most part people have seemed quite nice on this forum so I felt "safe" letting people know about Angel's fundraiser. Plus I thought people would know about him from the Ibanez videos.

Once again, thanks!

#4 ·
May as well bump again - he made it over the threshold, and I for one am excited to hear this project - I've had the good fortune to jam with Angel a few times now over the years, and every time I do I'm absolutely floored by just how good his playing is. The last time was just a month or two back, after he'd started this fundraiser, and what impressed me the most wasn't just his raw technique so much as just how musical his playing was.

Dude is SERIOUSLY talented. I can't wait to hear this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.