Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought some of you might get a kick out of these pics.

5:00pm...............

7:00pm................

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yeah, looks like that here too with the howling winds tonight. It's gonna be a fun ride in to work tomorrow morning. I find warmth and comfort on a cold night like this knowing the Green Bay Packers are in Dallas preparing for SBXLV :) :)

·
Premium Member
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol......... cough, cough, kiss me arse, cough, cough,...............

just kidding, I'm happy for the Packers' fans. Hope they kick Pittsburgh's back-side.

·
Premium Member
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It just keeps getting worse.......... watch my B.B.Q. grill disappear!!!!

9:00 pm........

10:00 pm..........

Midnight............

........ and there's only 14 hours more of this to come...........lol

I measured the snow in front of the grill.....41 inches deep....... this is AWESOME

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
LOL my parents live on the other side of the Lake in south haven, and my mother called me up yesterday telling me they are getting 3 feet of snow...

It was high of 73 yesterday where Im at haha.

·
Registered
9,320 Posts
Brisbane is further south and SHOULD be ok from what I last heard.

Poor QLD is copping it terribly these last few months.

Down in Canberra we've gone from extreme heat to massive rain showers today. It's just crazy. Thankfully no where near what the people in the cyclone affected areas are going through.

·
Banned
2,575 Posts
after reading the thread i was expecting a picture of a sunny beach with bikini clad babes hahaha.no snow here high winds n odd shower.

·
Premium Member
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
after reading the thread i was expecting a picture of a sunny beach with bikini clad babes hahaha.no snow here high winds n odd shower.
I wish !!!!!!!! lol.... I freakin' HATE WINTER!!!!

This is what I woke up to this morning..........well, it was noon, but I was up all night with this crap. I had already shoveled the front 3 times throughout the night.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Gotta love chicago. I'm not a big fan of snow, but 2 days off of school is not at all something that I have a problem with.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Gotta love chicago. I'm not a big fan of snow, but 2 days off of school is not at all something that I have a problem with.
oh youth :)

RGT -> Your crappy weather is moving south :( Its now 30 degrees!! GRR! No painting for me today which sucks.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
RGT... Nice pics. I have the same. Barely made it out of downtown Wednesday afternoon when it started. I love this town but I hate this town! I'm thinking eastern Nevada down the road. Not too hot and not an earthquake issue. Beautiful. Done with insane taxes and snow! Shoveled 4 times yesterday. Still snowed in.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Holy crap! Being from the west coast, more specifically Seattle where a mere 2 inches Of snow shuts the entire area down I can only imagine. I'm used to heavy snow but you guys would laugh your arses off at the yuppie nitwits around here barreling along in their 60k SUVs with the 4x4 on at freeway speeds with the roads covered in ice. It's quite comical.

We had about 3inches in December and you would have thought a nuclear bomb went off. Cars sitting on freeway onramps, in the middle of the freeway just abandoned, including buses. The Seattle metro sends out articulating buses that go nowhere in the snow, when asked why they do that knowing that there is going to be snow they just reply we have to serve our riders..... By getting them stuck god knows where! :confused:

RGT, stay warm man!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts