Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I thought you guys might like this...
Herc touched up the "ghost tails" and it may be in clear coating now. He sent me the pics in July 08'
I know, it's not a Jem or Universe guitar. -So ,sorry! I'm new to the site and saw many Herc's here and I mistakenly posted these pics on this thread. I apologize profusely for my mix-up. Anyway, thought you guys might like it. I liked the color. Thanks!

-Everyone here has been great!

http://s533.photobucket.com/albums/ee334/cm11280/?action=view&current=ChrisSwirl1.jpg

http://s533.photobucket.com/albums/ee334/cm11280/?action=view&current=ChrisSwirl2.jpg

http://s533.photobucket.com/albums/ee334/cm11280/?action=view&current=ChrisSwirl3.jpg

Hope the links work and thanks all for your help and friendliness!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am glad you like it. So sorry for posting it in the wrong area too.
It will be completed hopefully soon. But I'll keep you posted.
I know it is not the flashiest or all that nice compared to some; -but I like it too. Thanks! :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really like the blue too and Herc is amazing! : )
Sorry about that, -I meant the body is not the "flashiest and nicest"!
This site is great and everyone is really helpful! I will be sure to put more pics
-And I'll put them in the right category this time too!

·
Registered
4,924 Posts
They are all well and great and all, but I'm actually starting to get sick of BMC's, its like there all the rage now, I was going to get my Jem swirled BMC after I saw the first few, but its like everyone jumped on that bandwagon way to fast. What I would like to see is not Blue, but purple and other shades of blue, and no, not like the Herc's PMC which had greens and yellows in it, but a strong, all purple/blue/black swirl.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They are all well and great and all, but I'm actually starting to get sick of BMC's, its like there all the rage now, I was going to get my Jem swirled BMC after I saw the first few, but its like everyone jumped on that bandwagon way to fast. What I would like to see is not Blue, but purple and other shades of blue, and no, not like the Herc's PMC which had greens and yellows in it, but a strong, all purple/blue/black swirl.
I agree. When I wrote Herc, I said to "do what you will" with the body. But, he must have wanted me to give him and idea of what I wanted b/c he never wrote back. I had never seen a multi blue before and I said to myself: some shades of blue and black would be nice and look understated. -Not like some bag of skittles puked; those multi colored ones look a bit too much for my taste and when far away look...well, brown. When he sent the pics I said "awesome!" but, after awhile, I started seeing more and more of them. Too many to fast I guess. I got the thought from a guy on **** who had Multi shades of one color and some black/white. It was nice, so I went with blue.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts