Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey,

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas on the next jem if there will be anouther one which there probably will considering there very popular.

Ideas, what it will look like, when will it come out.

i know they recently released the 7vbk.

·
Premium Member
9,592 Posts
Theres probably 50 threads about this already.
Chances are it will have a handle, a gaudy vine inlay, and Dimarzios.
Chances are even better if it isnt pink, yellow or green people will complain.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha i did a search if there was a thread like this didnt find any....your right about the inlay, the DiMarzio evos, handle, claw..... what about the color i would like to see a new color in the jem line.

·
Banned
2,459 Posts
Beach, Petrucci, Satch, now Vai jumping ship? What's the world coming to. What will come of Jemsite? Will it become Fendsite?

·
Premium Member
9,592 Posts
The next Jem will be another DNA, but this time made from a particularly impressive dump Steve took. It will list at $7000, sell out before it ships, and people will complain that it's only available in brown. It will have peanut inlays

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
The next Jem will be another DNA, but this time made from a particularly impressive dump Steve took. It will list at $7000, sell out before it ships, and people will complain that it's only available in brown. It will have peanut inlays
Scratch and Sniff inlays?

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Ok, I read somewhere that Steve is leaving Ibanez and going with Fender so there probally won't be any new Jems with Ibanez.
I've also heard rumors last year that Satriani would go over to Peavey. That didn't happen, either, so..

Steve to Fender... Will he start using OFRs on Strats with grips? :lol: Not likely, imo. :)

Alwin

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
I've never seen his tattoo up close. I wouldn't know.

I remember his saying once that he tried out fifty Strats and he wasn't impressed with the sound.

Alwin

1 - 20 of 62 Posts