I read the review and have to add these points:
- Anyone that refers to themselves in the 3rd person is crazy "THE GREAT KAT DOESN'T NEED A [ding-dong]"
- Anyone that calls themselves "The -GREAT- [name]" is asking for ridicule. There is a very fine line between confidence and arrogance.
- To quote the interview: "Listen, people are stupid, and they want the easist forumula for their slow-thinking brains".
Yes, because we are all so stupid for deciding not to repeat the same scale over and over again. Insulting your audience is going to get you nowhere. It's not big or clever. It's Malmsteen.
- To quote again: "People would rather listen to Madona then Mozart. Now if they were intelligent
Okay, let's point something out here. Why don't we all just quit the music industry, because quite obviously we shouldn't be in it if there's already been geniuses. I'm no fan of Madona, but to say that people should only listen to Mozart and any other classical/baroque/whatever is just rubish.
- She's over the top. The kind of person you'd expect to see shouting at someone if they were 2 foot away from them for no reason. I think all the 'loud rock' has deafened her or something because she felt the need to take everything out on that poor interviewer (aww, poor soul).
At least she's doing something right, and uses an Ibanez S1520