Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
By the way Stealthtastic (and I know I'm way late on this reply), a few weeks back when you were online you invited me to a party and I just want you to know I didn't understand a word you said.......were you drunk/high? Just curious cause one minute you were talking and asking my name and the next I got booted from the party and I was like "what just happened?" Anyway how come no one is ever on ;o)

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
By the way Stealthtastic (and I know I'm way late on this reply), a few weeks back when you were online you invited me to a party and I just want you to know I didn't understand a word you said.......were you drunk/high? Just curious cause one minute you were talking and asking my name and the next I got booted from the party and I was like "what just happened?" Anyway how come no one is ever on ;o)
Oh **** that was you ahahha!!!! My bad!!!! It may have also been my younger brother. He lives somewhere else but uses my account.

I'm not on because I have zero time lately... I had just gotten live and made this thread and then never got around to playing lol
Damnit bryan, i wanna kill hookers and rob poor disenfranchised people in sketchy neighborhoods. Get GTA!!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Oh **** that was you ahahha!!!! My bad!!!! It may have also been my younger brother. He lives somewhere else but uses my account.

Damnit bryan, i wanna kill hookers and rob poor disenfranchised people in sketchy neighborhoods. Get GTA!!
Yeah man I was like dang what did I do wrong ;o) It's all good. Makes perfect sense now...but you guys do really need to play some Halo. I've been going back playing some Halo 3, ODST and Reach. About the only other thing I play is Forza, Batman, Rock Band/Smitha and Gears of War.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
My 360 slim died on me the other day so I haven't been on. I'm pretty upset about the whole thing to the point that I'm swearing off XBOX. I've owned 6 consoles over an 8 year period and this is the 3rd one to fail. Anyway I submitted a complaint to Microsoft still waiting to hear back.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.