Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking specifically for some of 2001 and 1999. Some people need to be reminded of their awful hair cuts and oakleys :grin2:

·
Vendor
26,331 Posts
Try Kevin Geier from Tremol-No [easiest way to find his contact]. He was an organizer along with Gabe Nicholson and bill Hayden.

·
Registered
252 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
I owned that DNA for about 3 days :lol:
I can remember pics of many DNA's (twenty or more) you owned for a short time. I always was wondering how you managed it, to get such a bunch of them. And that, although you wasn't an official Ibanez dealer that time.
Cheers !

·
Vendor
26,331 Posts
Brett has 10 or 11? I'm not sure even he can keep count. I only had 9 there, 6 of them I kept, I handled all of Freds, they went all over the place, I sold a few of Johns and IIRC he sold a few too. He only has one now which was a mate to one of mine we may have to make a deal on someday as he's always wanted one I bought from him back.

Bertus had put 19 together and the last shot I think I sold 9 of them.

·
Super Moderator
7,284 Posts
But look at the size of the rug and sofa!!!

It's crazy to think that the value of those guitars there is now probably in excess of the value of the average house in the UK!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
But look at the size of the rug and sofa!!!

It's crazy to think that the value of those guitars there is now probably in excess of the value of the average house in the UK!
I believe we call that "carpet" here in the USA :smile_big: (definitely a big ole couch tho lol)

Yes, thats honestly insane; I cant imagine the logistics required to do a shot like that now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts