Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
man, out of all the songs I've seen here, this one is the one that I like alot, mixes alot of elements in which I like in music, nice melodies, perfect sound, nice harmonizing, and good for headbanging and relaxing to man!!

you gotta post more man, and try to get some minimal vocals in there, but not really necessary, but great track man!!!

EDIT: What setup were you using?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ibateur said:
not bad, but the backing guitar/bass track is so saturated that I don't like it too much. The lead tone is nice, if a little underpowered against the backing.
Thanks Alot Guy's

Ibateur,I mixed it this way,I want the backing to carry the song and not the lead..But thanks for the compliments..It took 7 months to write this baby..

JoeyDahlia

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sabu2k1 said:
man, out of all the songs I've seen here, this one is the one that I like alot, mixes alot of elements in which I like in music, nice melodies, perfect sound, nice harmonizing, and good for headbanging and relaxing to man!!

you gotta post more man, and try to get some minimal vocals in there, but not really necessary, but great track man!!!

Sabu,I hope to add vocals soon on my work,I am trying out for ozzy's next guitar player...lol

I need to win an audition...wish me luck...

JoeyDahlia

I used an Xt to record,but now I have an Ampeg VH140 C...W/ 2 Tube mics...

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sabu2k1 said:

This is an Xt,But I now use an amp..Ampeg VH 140 C...

JoeyDahlia

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Not bad. I wish I had my home system working so I could hear it on something other than these cheap $20 speakers.... :)

More of a Tony Mcalpine melodic shred style than what I was expecting when I first clicked it. Huge props for that.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WoW....

Thanks,

I am glad you guys all like this song...It took 7 months to make it this 3 minuets of hell...

So I am very Happy...!..

Matching up chords and notes is harder than I thought.....lol

Thanks Again...

JoeyDahlia

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

This was recorded with an Xt...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.