Ibanez JEM Forum banner

261 - 272 of 272 Posts

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #262 ·
It will work with any trem at this point in time.
The initial test units were designed with the Ibanez Trems in mind, but the "classic" model will still work just as well.
In other words, why deny yourself, why wait?

Bamm

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
just to bring this back from the dead... but I just saw a photo ad of the tremol-no from All Parts in the latest Guitar One magazine (the one with Satriani's giant noggin on the cover)

·
Registered
572 Posts
I bought two of these, one's in my 7DBK and the other in a custom RG540PII I had built for me -- These are a godsend to me live!!
Now, if I could get a bulk rate discount for several more for the rest of my guitars, that'd be glorious!!

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
just to bring this back from the dead... but I just saw a photo ad of the tremol-no from All Parts in the latest Guitar One magazine (the one with Satriani's giant noggin on the cover)
Also if anyone cares there's a "new" system to lock your guitar it's called the Freelok (http://www.freelok.com/) the only difference between that and the tremol-no is you have to put in a couple of screws to anchor it.

·
Premium Member
2,431 Posts

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
again... brining this back from the dead but does this work with the Zero Resistance trems? Been thinkin about doing a wild guitar and want to get a parts list together for it so I can make a budget.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Just wondering, after installing this thing, would I have to re-tune my guitar completely? As in loosening the nuts, tuning using the tuners, and then locking them fine tuning it?

EDIT: I just realized how old this thread was.

261 - 272 of 272 Posts