Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
That would be the new distortion pedal Ibanez has designed for Steve. He talked about it on the guitar world dvd. The clip should be on youtube.

Jimmy:smile:

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Well, it looks like the video has been pulled from youtube. I'm going to try to save it at home Bamm and I'll pm you later.

Jimmy:smile:

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
just a brief overview it's a distortion pedal that's 2 distortions in 1 box. Each side has a different flavor to it so you can get really different sounds out of it.

·
Registered
166 Posts
yeah ive watched the dvd from GW cool pedal ey.. twin distortion.. but thats just the prototype.. and i would like to get the fan too..

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Yeah, i cant imagine Ibanez using the same quality parts as Keeley is using in his modified pedals...
this is VERY true, I highly doubt Ibanez will use good quality parts on the production models. But working in Vai's favor is the fact that he can change a part, listen to it, and change it to a different part until he gets it the way he wants before production.

I'm sure Keeley wouldn't mind modifying his pedals in the same fashion but Vai's already endorsed by Ibanez and I'm sure he has a rep or somebody to talk to every freakin day to get this stuff all done the way he wants.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Last time I saw and heard anything on the Jemini pedal it was just some random gray box he was using. I'll definitely be looking to try one out, just wondering how much they're going to boost up the price.

It looks like there's a switch in the center, anyone know what it's for?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts