• Just overpriced

Votes: 42 60.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Lame excuse to bash my son, angry because hes got a BSB at 15? and most probably plays better than you at his age?
have fun!

Therer is No guitar center in Mexico the proof:

when you find a GC in Mexico let me know. Since you dont like to read Ill re explain to you...We visited a store who handles Ibanez and the 7VWH was VERY good, but I found out it was setup by a profesional luthier n the same street as the store, the price for the Jem in Mexico city is 28730 Pesos that translates at 2488.00 USD$, that is an outrageous price in my opinion, Clear?

I am not bashing my guitars AGAIN I am stating that Jems at List PRICE (gey it? LIST PRICE?), are overpriced, that is why I did not buy them at list price, We are both happy with them, both jems were very good as they were, and now with minimum tweaking are excelent, but I did not pay LIST price, Get it?

I said that a Prestige 121 in the Guitar Center was te best Ibanez we played right from the wall better than our jems AS THEY WERE, and it was less than 600, if they let you set up guitars in the guitar center just for kicks, let me know ok....LOL...pityful man!

Chris sold us a super taken care of, 7BSB, and Ill be forever grateful for that, it cost 1600, you can PM him, and ask if I was happy or a whiner, the jem is good and a great guitar for 1600, but at LIST PRICES no thanks, get it?

yeah sure, lame excuse for not reading properly... BTW if you are in a guitar forum for credibility allow me to laugh out loud...

Again you just dont get it, I paid 1100 , well to be exact 1050 USD for my BRMR, I found it and I took it even if I was not going to buy any guitar for me in my trip to the USA, my objective was a BSB or a PRS for my son, I told you that if you are so enamored of jems I would sell you my BRMR for 1700 and make a quick buck out of it, now you say I wanted 300!, dont be ridiculous and before you retort with more false info I quote the original sentence....

where can you read 300? get it?

They dont need a miracle they have been set up correctly so your baseless attacks are pointless...

That is why I did not buy them at list prices, setup or not, but you can reread the first part of this post in case you did not get the meaning....

Now I wonder what will you came up with?, in the mean time Ill say it again AT LIST PRICES JEMS ARE OVERPRICED and second hand Jems are more reasonable, but since demand makes them more expensive, they keep a nice high used price a case in point would be a Universe, when a 7 string with top notch hardware and crafstmanship almost always sells very cheaply second hand? suppy and demand...
The only one that can't read or understand English is "YOU"
Are you slow or something...??? :roll:
Who said there was a GC in Mexico!!! :lol: as crappy as they are, you wish you had something like that! :lol:
And to use your son to try to make you look good, is as LAME AS IT GETS!!!
The adjectives I used to describe you earlier don't do you any justice, none have been invented to describe a twerp like you! :lol: so all I can do is get a good laugh at your expense and ignore you!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
I voted no because I think my 7vwh is really that good. I love the way if feels, plays and sounds. Yeh paying £1800-1900 for a new one from a guitar shop is plain stupid, particularly as you can pick one up for less than a grand. For me, along with the RG8670, the 7vwh is my favourite guitar that I've owned, and I include other j-customs, rgs, a pmc, a 7vbsl, js1000, 2 USA Jackson Soloists, RR1, KV2, a LGM Leviathan, Parker Fly, Gibson Les Paul Custom, ESPs and Kramers.
If I had to pick one guitar out of all those, it'd be my jem :)

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
Recently I have started to really dislike the monkey grip. I went from being unsure about it to thinking it looks really stupid.

141 - 160 of 185 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.