Votes: 42 60.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 180 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
WHAT A LAME HUMAN BEING!!!
Hey "Ollie rock's the 80" here's Luis talking , Jemer77 told you to stop calling names on people , and i really don't give a [email protected] about forums , but since you call my dad a " lame human being " I urge you to shut up, hey would you like me to call your dad some freakin lame monkey , he's helped me and given me everything I've needed in my 15 years of existance, so I'm not going to let some dude call my dad names.

oh BTW , i've been playing guitar for 1 and a half years , and yeah I know i suck , i didn't learn the solo for BTC and I agree i need to practice more , that's why im attending to classes every week , in order to improve.

You may go ahead and say I didn't write this , and that it's just my dad trying to cover me up , i really don't give a damn , but seriously im tired of your smacktalking (i don't know if it's written correctly).

Luis Guillermo Martinez Pinzon.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
I agree but that's what "Randy" or whatever his real name, gets for using his son!!! :roll: WHAT A LAME HUMAN BEING!!!
:roll:

Out of line! :mad:

Come on Olie!! I WARNED you! Thanks for the respect!

Everyone is entitiled to their own opinion! We all know you certainly share yours, Olie. :mad:

Maybe I was raised in a different school than you and was taught to have respect for people and their opinions!

Luis is looking on Jemsite to see his dad called a lame human being just because he has a certain guitar preferrence!??!!

And stop messing with Luis all you guys!!! How good were you guys when you were playing for one year???

You should be supporting him! :roll: To me this site is about support for the fellow musician!! You should be ashamed of yourselves!

LAY off! :mad:

Pathetic!

I should just close this thing, but there are a lot of good ideas being thrown out!

Anybody else who tears into the kid gets a well deserved infraction!

Go ahead....try me!!! ;)

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
he's helped me and given me everything I've needed in my 15 years of existance, so I'm not going to let some dude call my dad names.
No disrespect, but your dad used you as a tool in a stupid forum argument. In my opinion, that's wrong.

But anyway, good on you for taking the lessons. Your playing isn't bad at all considering the short amount of time you've been playing. And damn dude, you're lucky that your dad gave you everything you want. I'd be lucky if my dad bought me a kazoo and punched me in the face. Hehe.

How good were you guys when you were playing for one year???
I sucked. But then again, I only had a kazoo and a black eye. :) Nowadays, I'm amazing. Try playing For The Love of Dog on a kazoo and see how you like it. I learned the hard way and played on crap, and it made me improve!

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
No disrespect, but your dad used you as a tool in a stupid forum argument. In my opinion, that's wrong.

But anyway, good on you for taking the lessons. Your playing isn't bad at all considering the short amount of time you've been playing. And damn dude, you're lucky that your dad gave you everything you want. I'd be lucky if my dad bought me a kazoo and punched me in the face. Hehe.
My dad bought me a 1/2 scale guitar that's like the size of a violin when I was about 8, he wasn't generous enough to punch me in the face tho. :p

·
Registered
322 Posts
Originally Posted by OLIE_ROCKS_THE_80'S
Hey just to clarify am I talking to Dad or Jr...?!? It's got to be Jr otherwise
how would I get such infantile responses.

hmm...I'd rather said he posted that because some guy that doesn't even know me is stating i make infantile responses and using me as a way of saying : you're so stupid , which in my opinion is also targeted at me.

And by everything i want I don't mean to be some whinny kiddie , I do have my discussions and get punished from time to time , as every son and dad would.

Well , Im out of here.
See ya

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Recently I have started to really dislike the monkey grip. I went from being unsure about it to thinking it looks really stupid.
Oh whatever, Dee:roll:

The MONKEY GRIP is a "Highly Functional" device! Seriously, I am at a loss without it. I'd have to re-learn how to hold and carry my guitar and it's hard enough just to learn how to play the damn thing let alone figure out how to carry it:D

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
My dad bought me a 1/2 scale guitar that's like the size of a violin when I was about 8, he wasn't generous enough to punch me in the face tho. :p
A half scale guitar!!? Man, you're lucky! When I was a lad we all lived in a shoe box in the middle of the road!

Oh whatever, Dee:roll:

The MONKEY GRIP is a "Highly Functional" device! Seriously, I am at a loss without it. I'd have to re-learn how to hold and carry my guitar and it's hard enough just to learn how to play the damn thing let alone figure out how to carry it:D
Why is it called a monkey grip anywho? I don't understand how monkey's came into it! At all! I have never seen a monkey playing a JEM. Apart from you, Jim, of course. ;)

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
Change the thread title to "Are JIM's over rated".

OK. I'm joking. You know I love you. In fact wait, change the site name to Jimsite. Why is everyone here called Jim, including Jim?

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
ll! I have never seen a monkey playing a JEM. Apart from you, Jim, of course. ;)
:mad: Dude......what about your good UK friend, Chimp??? His arms are hairier than Joes:lol:

I'm NOT a monkey! I'm a Barbarian!!! Just ask my faithful companion Chimp:lol:

And I can GUARANTEE you the world is not ready for JIMSITE :lol:

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Why is it called a monkey grip anywho? I don't understand how monkey's came into it! At all! I have never seen a monkey playing a JEM.
This monkey loves the grip....last night while I was playing the phone rang and all I did was grab the grip, stand up, walk over to the phone and -you guessed it- said Hello. With all the ease and convenience of the monkey grip. :)

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
I'd be lucky if my dad bought me a kazoo and punched me in the face. Hehe.

I sucked. But then again, I only had a kazoo and a black eye. :)
ROTFLMAO :lol: :lol:

I bet your pretty decent on the ol' kazoo now though :D

That list of jims is misleading....coz the one that says multiple user names is probably secretly 3 quarters of them all :lol:

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
Just overpriced IMO even the corny jem 333 is overpriced
Same as the 555. If I remember correctly that guitar was about $1200 when it was released. I seem to recall being quite shocked that a Korean-built JEM costing this much featured the awful Lo-TRS II.

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Wow, I entered this thing late :)

With that said, I do not think JEM's are overrated. However, I think they are horribly OVERPRICED. I'd pay $1800 tops for one, not $2700. Hell, the very top Vigiers with exotic tops don't even go for what a new JEM goes.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Hey "Ollie rock's the 80" here's Luis talking , Jemer77 told you to stop calling names on people , and i really don't give a [email protected] about forums , but since you call my dad a " lame human being " I urge you to shut up, hey would you like me to call your dad some freakin lame monkey , he's helped me and given me everything I've needed in my 15 years of existance, so I'm not going to let some dude call my dad names.

oh BTW , i've been playing guitar for 1 and a half years , and yeah I know i suck , i didn't learn the solo for BTC and I agree i need to practice more , that's why im attending to classes every week , in order to improve.

You may go ahead and say I didn't write this , and that it's just my dad trying to cover me up , i really don't give a damn , but seriously im tired of your smacktalking (i don't know if it's written correctly).

Luis Guillermo Martinez Pinzon.
Your Dad made the mistake of bringing you into this argument, I can't respect someone who uses his son to make himself look better! :roll: I understand why you're trying to defend him, and let me tell you, that shows more character on your part than his.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Wow....that's a lot of Jims! Thank god I'm not included on that list :lol:

Actually.....I think there are more Richs than Jims. Just most of them use other usernames because of the implications of going by the name Richard:razz: So seeing that there are more Richs, then the site should be dedicated to them, right???

8O whoa.....but then again.......on second thought....:eek:

Jimsite rhymes with Jemsite and sure sounds a whole heck of a LOT better than Dicksite 8O

Nice knowin ya guys :lol:

161 - 180 of 185 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.