Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Looks like a cheap gio.
LOL, that was my first impression too.

I remember during first Andy's clinic here, a guy asked what is the model of his guitar?
back in the day, Andy is using his AT100, and no production model available yet.
( there was a very limited AT100 back then, but not the AT 100CL that being sold worldwide)
So this guy was like saying Andy is using cheap gio on stage, and want to know why?

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL, that was my first impression too.

I remember during first Andy's clinic here, a guy asked what is the model of his guitar?
back in the day, Andy is using his AT100, and no production model available yet.
( there was a very limited AT100 back then, but not the AT 100CL that being sold worldwide)
So this guy was like saying Andy is using cheap gio on stage, and want to know why?
Wasn't the AT100 based on the old RX series originally?

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess so..

It's 2001 or 2002 If I'm not mistaken, and nobody remember RX model, as well as nobody knows AT100 does exist.
Yeah, I didn't even notice it when I first went to look at Ibanez for my guitars. IMO, the AT100 is an overpriced Fujigen Expert OS or neo classic. I can get the same thing with a Fujigen for a lot cheaper.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
I don't know about it, but I'm tempted to try an AT100 or At10P.

My friend owned AT200 and that guitar stay overnight at my house couple of times.
I really don't have any intention to like it, for me it's just a fancy SA model.
but I feel different with AT100 or At10P, for me it's a strat with ibanez headstock.

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't know about it, but I'm tempted to try an AT100 or At10P.

My friend owned AT200 and that guitar stay overnight at my house couple of times.
I really don't have any intention to like it, for me it's just a fancy SA model.
but I feel different with AT100 or At10P, for me it's a strat with ibanez headstock.
I'm tempted too, just because I like AT. Maybe in April when I go to Ikebe I'll try both the 100 and the 10P.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.