Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We always get to see brand new looking jem's from everybody including mine. but it's getting kind of boring seeing the same unscathed Jem's over and over again. so lets see some pictures of some real work horse Jem's that have seen some road abuse. I seem to get a kick out of seeing the beatin up Jem's. So post your pictures

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Beat up Jems

The problem is that nobody can explain to me how to post pictures in that forum, maybe there is a
computer expert?

·
Premium Member
2,431 Posts
Beat up Jems

The file upload facility is currently disabled

I think we need some FTP space for Jemsite

Simon

·
Registered
111 Posts
Beat up Jems

I paid way too much for it - if there was an Emticon with someone bending over, i'd use it here.. but I sold it for $975.. went real fast on ebay.....

·
Registered
961 Posts
Beat up Jems

See any Vai guitars. I've seen many of Steve's Jems up close and personal. Road worn and beat up. What do you expect for being on the road???

Gabe

·
Registered
427 Posts
Beat up Jems

Actually I think it would be pretty cool if ibanez released an EVO relic model! :)

Complete with the bare maple neck, ebony fretboard, abalone inlays, black headstock...and all the strategically placed chips, and of course those chrome knobs, and oh yeah...Edge trem!

Chris.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Beat up Jems

Can't believe nobody actually posted any pictures in the end! I love seeing distressed Ibanii too.

Always liked this BSB on my old website that looks like Willie Nelson took it on the road.

And then there's this Jem amputee.

IMO, nothing can touch the recent Jem-on-fire pics though! You can't get much more beat up than actually aflame.

(Edited by the shape at 11:54 am on Mar. 21, 2002)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts