Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, yesterday was, what you can read in the title. I went to he first real concert in my life. Carl Verheyen was playing at the Generalmusikdirektion in Graz in Austria. He is a great guitar player and his performance was stunning. After he autographed some stuff ,he just talked with the audience, including me. We had a short conversation, in which i asked him about his rig, tips for a young guitar player and just how he likes it in Graz. He said that the acoustics in the club are excellent and that he really likes the town. You can also look up his facebook page, he has a status update about it.

It sucked though that I had to walk home, to the other end of town.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Well, yesterday was, what you can read in the title. I went to he first real concert in my life. Carl Verheyen was playing at the Generalmusikdirektion in Graz in Austria. He is a great guitar player and his performance was stunning. After he autographed some stuff ,he just talked with the audience, including me. We had a short conversation, in which i asked him about his rig, tips for a young guitar player and just how he likes it in Graz. He said that the acoustics in the club are excellent and that he really likes the town. You can also look up his facebook page, he has a status update about it.

It sucked though that I had to walk home, to the other end of town.
When I was younger (20 plus years ago now) I hitch hicked 250 miles to see Motley Crue and AC/DC Concert, some memorys are worth alot brother! Its makes it that much better if you ask me.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
TheFreak777, that's life man, some good, some bad, always an adventure!

Thanks for posting this. I've had one of the best nights of my life in Graz. Great town.

Peace

Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts