Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item number 280462528003

It's not mine and I'm not going after it either... but what have I missed (given it hasn't got a reserve)?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Hi Phil! Poor description, pics seen before in an earlier auction (not sure whether that's the same seller running a new auction however), private listing...All this looks a bit weird so you have probably not missed anything! JP

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
There's nothing fishy about the guitar. After seeing a real Black Dog when I went to see Rich, I can tell you the guitar is legit. Although the price is quite low, there's still seven days left on the auction and I'm sure that price won't stay at $500.00.

Jimmy:smile:

·
Registered
295 Posts
There's nothing fishy about the guitar. After seeing a real Black Dog when I went to see Rich, I can tell you the guitar is legit. Although the price is quite low, there's still seven days left on the auction and I'm sure that price won't stay at $500.00.

Jimmy:smile:
I'm with you jb, price will not stay as is, some people need fast cash this days, so the selling
the best they got on a low auction with no reserve to attract more bidders(i would do the same thing)i have not seen yet a black dog sellin for the ask'n price (5000 and up), i've never seen a black dog in person but i'm sure someone on jemsite could tell if it is a fake or not, he got few more on auction one of them js20TH 280462529305 same starting price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts