Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im liking this black RG550, with a maple neck, and im wondering what it would look like with some new pickup colors in there. So I hope this isn't to much to ask, but if anybody knows where a photo of this axe with changed pickups is than could you post it? Or if you have this axe or a similar one with colorful pickups post it. thanks

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Im liking this black RG550, with a maple neck, and im wondering what it would look like with some new pickup colors in there. So I hope this isn't to much to ask, but if anybody knows where a photo of this axe with changed pickups is than could you post it? Or if you have this axe or a similar one with colorful pickups post it. thanks
I've been wondering the same, especially different color pickups because if I'm not to into the pickups of the 20th bk I'll get some diff wacky colors hah

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awsome link man! thanks for pointing that out, it shsould help me when I figure out what im doing with my next guitar. Now which colors...

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Go here, click on RG design one. http://www.nymphusa.com/kisekae/kisekaeE1.asp
Don't remember if they have colored or just black, white, cream, zebra stuff.
omg forgot about that >_< I'm retarded rofl. I was like hm I want to see the rg550bk with different colors but i can't imagine it.... and I've made many guitars with that site >_< ugh

see this is me trying to make a RFR Jem, I used a real color from a photo of one for it

·
Registered
289 Posts
Sorry i meant if the neck pup is F Spaced... i know the bridge is... sorry..
No probs dude. Anyway, all pickups on a Floyd equipped guitar are F spaced; bridge, neck, single coil or hum, and should be swapped out with F spaced replacements if you're changing them. Anyway, I have a feeling you are refering to the Bobbin Toppers right? If your guitar is FR (or equivalent) equipped, get the F spaced ones. Hope this helps.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts