Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey again,

I was just wondering, can you use a head without a cab? Im very tight on money, and could only just about afford the head, It would be my first "real" amp as it were, as I am currently using a £29 "eastcoast" amp for about a year now, and a 10w argos special for 2 before that :p
The head is £169 and looks amazing for the price, Im not an exert on cabs and amps, mainly a guitar guy :p If I sell my tele maybe, then are there any decent cabs for my buck?

thanks again,

John

·
Registered
9,365 Posts
It's not really the bes thing to do, it does have the direct input, but Blackstar recommend still plugging in to the speaker cabinet.

You can get the non-reverb combo for a little more than the head. Save a little more and get that.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's not really the bes thing to do, it does have the direct input, but Blackstar recommend still plugging in to the speaker cabinet.

You can get the non-reverb combo for a little more than the head. Save a little more and get that.
hmm okay, thanks for the input!(no pun intended) I always liked the idea of a head, i think im getting a little over my head tbh :/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.