Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If God could speak, he would sound like this song. Sure there are no lyrics but that's not the point. This song is beyond amazing. The fast picking by Steve blended with the slow vibe to the song, oh my goodness...!! This thread is dedicated to the Godliness that is Blue Powder by Steve Vai.

·
Super Moderator
9,753 Posts
And you almost got the right place to post it, as well! ;)

Off-topic / Miscellaneous
Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

·
Registered
817 Posts
I prefer Blue Powder Live in astoria london version than the album version...:)
and I also prefer FTLOG G3 1996 live version than the album version, if it wasent for the crowd, I cound't of told them apart from the album version, :)

·
Registered
300 Posts
"Blue Powder" (along with FTLOG) was probably the song that really blew me away when i first got PAW on Vinyl way back when i was 12. I'm still trying to play it cleanly all the way through to this day. Awesome tune.

The Astoria DVD had some really great takes of a lot of his tunes, and "Blue Powder" was awesome live. I thought "Blood and Glory" was a heap better than the album version and i loved "The Animal" and "Deep down into the pain".

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.