Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi every1
i have a new ibanez 2570 prestige .. at first it came OK and action was nice and low... i raised the action a bit (so that i am comfortable with whammy) and actually i kept experiment with raising and lowering action to find me best sound...

now i have a moderately high action but have found fret buzz at around 5th fret of the D string!! please help me! here are the pics
http://img268.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=action005.jpg

i dont know what to do.. there is no tech in my city! so pls every1 help me if you can i will appreciate it.. i am not very good with necks and action so if you can id appreciate details and precatuions! thank u every1 so much

·
Registered
164 Posts
That looks INSANELY low. I'm surprised you're not getting buzzing all over the place with action like that! Also, how straight is your neck? You might want to give it some relief.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Thats hella impressive if you're only getting buzzing on that one fret area lol. But yeah man.. kinda of too low. Need some relief in that neck. Listen to SilverEra.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.