Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.buildyourownclone.com

Anyone ever buy anything from this guy? He sells DIY kits of various pedals. I was thinking of getting the phaser, which apparently is a clone of the script Phase 90. Seems like it'd be a fun weekend project.

At $70, though, it's not cheap. I was hoping someone had tried him already.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, this is supposedly a clone of the script Phase 90 (not the block or the EVH). It looks like the script version goes for $200+ on the auction site. There's one with a BIN of $319.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I've built the fuzz clone, and it was really straightforward. Good instructions, but you need some basic electronic skills (like being able to identify the different components). I would have bought more kits, but they have stopped selling direct outside of the US.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
iumentum said:
I've built the fuzz clone, and it was really straightforward. Good instructions, but you need some basic electronic skills (like being able to identify the different components). I would have bought more kits, but they have stopped selling direct outside of the US.
Cool, thanks. The guy said on his forum that the phaser and chorus are the most complicated but that pretty much anyone can build them. I took a look at the instructions and they do seem pretty straightforward.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.