Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have ever wanted a wizard thin neck on a les paul or prs type guitar, look no further. I am looking to sell or trade my Aqua 2k2. Google my handle (mcspedp ebay) and read my feedback. I also have several TGP references too.

Dave Bunker his these guitars by hand and he answers the phone too!!!

Some of you may already know this but back in 1994 Dave Bunker built Ibanez USA high end guitars and basses. Dave has been building guitars since 1965 and the quality and know-how show in every guitar. This is a Carved Top 2-k2 model. It is an awesome PRS/ les paul alternative. It has a AAA figured maple top finished in an aqua marine- sometimes it looks green sometimes it looks blue depending upon the light. The maple neck has some nice flame to it and the RW board is stunning and keeps the tone warm and subtle. Other features include tension free neck, brass nut, Italian Celluloid bidning and Bunker's "Top Load" bridge with Bell Brass intonators plated in chrome, 6 way adjustable for perfect intonation. The Duncans (TB59 and SN2) sound great. This one is pretty much immaculate. Sells for $2495 new optioned as this one is it is just uner 3K. I am selling for $1200 or will trade for a guitar in the $1200-1500 range. Make an offer, and tell me what you have.

Comes with leather bound OHSC too.

This an awesome guitar.

You can see pictures on ebay and read my feedback there as well

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are the full specss:

Model 2k2 Pro Factory Direct $2495

Body Wood: American Swamp Ash
Top Wood: Carved AAA Flame Maple
Finish: Aqua marine with nitro-cellulose
Option: Full body binding (cream Ivoroid) add $200
Neck: Fame Maple with matching AAA flame overlay on headstock Tension Free system
Fretboard: Rosewood 12” radius
Frets: Medium Jumbo 22 type 6150 NS highly polished to 2000 grit and leather final finish.
Nut Width: 1.65 Brass
Pickups: USA Seymour Duncan TB59 and SN2
Electronics: 3 way mini + 2 volume 2 tone with coil tap
Bridege: Bunker™ patented "Top Load" bridges with Bell Brass intonators plated in chrome, 6 way adjustable
Hard Shell case Add $145

Total Order $2840

PLEASE NOTE: The current 2k2 starts at $2595 so buying this guitar today would cost you $2940+tax+shipping.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Per forum rules, you're not supposed to post ads for items currently on auction. Good luck w the sale tho. It's very pretty.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
You can't delete it, but you can lock the thread using the tool at the top of the post and refrain from trying to sell it here until the auction is over. If it doesn't sell, you're more than welcome to come back here and re-list it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.