Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
he added this to his description AFTER IT WAS BID ON:
"THIS IS THE CHINESE VERSON I WAS OT AWARE, BUT IT PLAYS AND SOUND LIKE A DREAM, JEM7 STYLE BUT NOOT THE HEFTY PRICE, IS A IBANEZ, JUST IN CASE ANYONE WAS WONDERING"
"this is a chinese ibanez jem copy, it is a real ibanez, so dont let othes tell yo isnt, I own 3 different ones and they sound great, plus i have the right equipment to jam with so the ones complaing here dont know what they are talking about!!"
excuse me but, the "right" equipment to jam with?
what is this guy smokin'?

·
Registered
730 Posts
he added this to his description AFTER IT WAS BID ON:
"THIS IS THE CHINESE VERSON I WAS OT AWARE, BUT IT PLAYS AND SOUND LIKE A DREAM, JEM7 STYLE BUT NOOT THE HEFTY PRICE, IS A IBANEZ, JUST IN CASE ANYONE WAS WONDERING"
"this is a chinese ibanez jem copy, it is a real ibanez, so dont let othes tell yo isnt, I own 3 different ones and they sound great..."
So first he says that he had this one, got a Universe, and his wife wouldn't let him have the two guitars at once, and then he says he owns three of them already?

·
Registered
314 Posts
If the listings are in violation (which they are) report them, so others don't get taken by this fool. *bay will investigate it and pull the auction from the site.

I see so much of this crap every day on the bay...and thats just while looking at Ibanez guitars. I hate to see these listings and see that someone has a bid on them. It makes me wish I could contact the bidder and warn them.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If the listings are in violation (which they are) report them, so others don't get taken by this fool. *bay will investigate it and pull the auction from the site.

I see so much of this crap every day on the bay...and thats just while looking at Ibanez guitars. I hate to see these listings and see that someone has a bid on them. It makes me wish I could contact the bidder and warn them.
e-b-a-y needs to make a link to PM bidders... that would help ALOT of people not get taken advantage of...
perhaps we make a petition?

·
Super Moderator
7,398 Posts
e-b-a-y needs to make a link to PM bidders... that would help ALOT of people not get taken advantage of...
perhaps we make a petition?
Evil robot jono says... "Good idea... Next time I see something I really like that's genuine, I'll use that link to scam all the bidders into thinking it's a fake and grab that original LNG for $25"

The trouble is that althogh there a lot of guys out there that mean well (and by no means do all of them know what they're taling about), there are just as many (or even more) who don't.

Just report it as a fake to **** and have done.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Evil robot jono says... "Good idea... Next time I see something I really like that's genuine, I'll use that link to scam all the bidders into thinking it's a fake and grab that original LNG for $25"
i didn't even think about that part. my idea was a bad one in that case...:(

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thank you to whoever reported it, i just hate seeing people get ripped off when they think they're getting a decent guitar... (i'm not calling a Jem a "decent" guitar but you get my drift)

·
Registered
238 Posts
I love it when the sellers of these say how awesome the fakes play but at a fraction of the price. You know that they discovered what a complete piece of trash it is and that the guitar is probably falling apart in their hands and that's why they are trying to get rid of them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts