Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there folks. Been a while since I posted regularly but I still lurk from time to time and thought that this would be a great place to help out with my research. :D

I'm currently undertaking research for my dissertation involving how musicians and non-musicians use music in their everyday lives. I won't bore you guys too much but there have been some exciting developments in music therapies in the past 5 or so years, especially concerning the use of music performing in such therapies.

My own current research concerns how musicians and non musicians use music listening as well as music performing through their everyday lives to (amongst other things) reduce stress. Hence a questionnaire has been designed with investigating this area as a goal.

I was hoping that some of you could take 5 mins of your time and fill out my questionnaire. If you are a musician (someone who plays a musical instrument on a regular basis, of ANY skill level) and would like to take part then please fill out the questionnaire at the following link>

http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=IKHEJG_7c69df1a

And for you non musicians (probably not many here!) then please check out the following link>

http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=IKHJMH_a8cb1371

Being a poor student, I have used a "free to use" questionnaire site. It seems to be fairly decent however, and I can assure you that the nature of this questionnaire is scientific. Basically I am not a spambot!

If you guys have any questions about the research or the questionnaire, please feel free to post in this thread and I will do my best to answer ASAP. Chances are if you have a question then someone else will probably have the same one. :)

Lastly but definitely not least, I'll just say a big thank you to Glen (jemsite) for his support and permission for me to carry out some of my research here.

Cheers!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just wanted to say a big thank you again guys. Really appreciate it, and had some interesting responses so far haha. :D

Thanks for your time folks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts